Bus, ShuttleChamber Member
Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
We are located at 10183 Truckee Airport Road upstairs in the Town of Truckee building.
The Truckee North Tahoe Transportation Management Association (TNT-TMA) is dedicated to fostering public-private partnerships and resources for the advocacy and promotion of innovative solutions to the unique transportation challenges of the Truckee-North Lake Tahoe Resort Triangle.
Goals and Programs include:
• Advocate increased transit service for public and private services: year round service Hwy 267, increased service hours and frequency for improved community mobility
• Promote transit as alternative to automobile use for clients and employees: public outreach, van pools, ride share, Google Transit, bus shelter improvements, bear boxes, airport shuttles, event shuttles, water shuttles, connection of South & North Shores via bus/trolley/water
• Advocate Social Service transit solutions: CCTT, Sierra Senior Services, American Cancer Society Volunteer Driver coordination and Tahoe Forest Hospital
• Advocate infrastructure projects that keep traffic moving: seasonal traffic management, Mousehole, parking, bike trails, water shuttles and more!
• Organize stakeholder meetings: seasonal, regional and specific to projects for improved transit services
• Contract management for the North Lake Tahoe Express and Night Rider Programs
• Coordinate all shuttles/transportation opportunities for public outreach and marketing – obtain sponsors for funding